Welcome to the #1 124 Spider Abarth Forum and 124 Spider Abarth community dedicated to 124 Spider Abarth owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the 124 Spider Abarth Forum today!

Welcome to the Fiat 124 Spider Abarth Forum, please post an introduction

AbarthFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hello and welcome to 124 Spider Abarth Forum, the premier community for 124 Spider Abarth owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves. [welcome]

SpiderRPh

Reactions
Just snagged my Spider a couple of weeks ago. I traded in an Alfa Romeo 4C for it -- had to go with something with a smaller hit to my wallet since we just upgraded to a much larger house. It was an unexpected move, but the perfect house hit the market so we had to jump on it. I've only racked up a few miles on the 124 Abarth, and now she'll sit in my garage under her car cover until Spring. But, I really like the car. Not as fast as the 4C, but much more comfortable and less scary. Plus, I plan on modding the crap out of the Abarth. I've already purchased fender badges, red mirror caps and tow hook cover as well as the red trim piece for the splitter -- just waiting for some warmer weather to install. Most of my mods will probably be with Eurocompulsions since that's who I used to mod the Alfa, and I trust their quality and customer service. That being said, I've already ordered stuff from Madness, Auto Ricambi, and Mopar in addition to Eurocompulsion -- and I'll probably use Goodwin racing and some other vendors as well. Looking forward to getting to know you all and picking your brains.

Attachments

SpiderRPh

Reactions
Just snagged my Spider a couple of weeks ago. I traded in an Alfa Romeo 4C for it -- had to go with something with a smaller hit to my wallet since we just upgraded to a much larger house. It was an unexpected move, but the perfect house hit the market so we had to jump on it. I've only racked up a few miles on the 124 Abarth, and now she'll sit in my garage under her car cover until Spring. But, I really like the car. Not as fast as the 4C, but much more comfortable and less scary. Plus, I plan on modding the crap out of the Abarth. I've already purchased fender badges, red mirror caps and tow hook cover as well as the red trim piece for the splitter -- just waiting for some warmer weather to install. Most of my mods will probably be with Eurocompulsions since that's who I used to mod the Alfa, and I trust their quality and customer service. That being said, I've already ordered stuff from Madness, Auto Ricambi, and Mopar in addition to Eurocompulsion -- and I'll probably use Goodwin racing and some other vendors as well. Looking forward to getting to know you all and picking your brains.

Attachments

OP
A

AbarthFan

Administrator
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Wow she's beautiful, welcome aboard.

Sogno1

Reactions
Hello, - purchased Abarth Spider couple of months ago, in Rosso red. Been busy adding a few mods to bring in line with the European spec. Absolutely love the car, and looking forward to being part of the enthusiasts' forum.

OP
A

AbarthFan

Administrator
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Hello, - purchased Abarth Spider couple of months ago, in Rosso red. Been busy adding a few mods to bring in line with the European spec. Absolutely love the car, and looking forward to being part of the enthusiasts' forum.
Welcome aboard

Reactions
Just took delivery of my Abarth 124 Spider this past week. Awesome car. Mine is Grigio Argento with the Black Heritage stripe. 6 speed manual with the Luxury package. It had 721 miles on it went I bought it. The previous owner had it for about 2 months and traded it in on an Audi because his wife didn't like the car. He had bought it for her as a surprise. Oops. Feel bad for the guy. But I got a really stupid great price on it so bam! I own an Abarth. Very impressive car. Handles unbelievably. Fast enough and drop dead gorgeous. As soon as I figure out how to post pictures I will do it. Can anyone tell me how? I have some great shots ready to be posted.

Reactions
By the way, where did you get your car cover? Is it rain proof?

monza 124

Reactions
Hi guys and girls just purchased the abarth limited edition 1 of 30 in Australia not really sure what that means but they told me i get a nice little plaque on the rear glove box. YahYah[hah]
Costa Brava 1972 Red thats the colour Auto transmission part of the deal with the wife. Delivery of the spider will be in about to weeks cant wait for it to arrive.Its great to see their are enthusiasts out there like my self. Up to a month ago i never new the spider existed.I took it for a test drive for a 24hr period and fell in love with it.I hope it doesnt disapoint over the coming years

Reactions
Got my car back in July. Great fun. Comedy exhaust

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jon

Reactions
Just picked up my 2018 Abarth. It was the dealer owned loaner, so I got a respectable deal. I just built a shop for my cars this last year, and the Abarth is the finishing touch. Looking forward to years of fun, and a few choice upgrades. 00177AE1-D26F-4E47-AD82-1A00441D0AC6.jpeg

Reactions
Добрый день, прошу прощения если не в тот раздел, у меня на компе этот сайт с ошибкой открывается наверное проблема в браузере не могу найти причину, такая фигня только у меня?

Barbarazes

Reactions
Im in. looks like fun and I cant wait to meet the wonderful man who parked beside you the condesending douche bag , and park beside him to see what he says